North Lauderdale Elementary
Thank you Children's Services Council of Broward County for funding this marvelous afterschool program!
Thank you for choosing the JCC and our well trained staff to provide, affordable, high-quality care so that you can have peace of mind while you work to help your family succeed!
Registration must be done at the JCC's Administration Office located at 6501 W. Sunrise Blvd., Plantation.
Important Contact Information
North Lauderdale Elementary Site phone (754) 322-7443
JCC phone (954) 792-6700
Contact persons: Sharon Schwartz or Nancy Tillman
Hotline phone (954) 401-4162
Available Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm for ideas, concerns, questions or suggestions. Guaranteed response within 24 hours or next business day.
- The JCC has been the afterschool provider at North Lauderdale for over the past 17 years
While we are proud of our afterschool program, we encourage parents to complete our parent surveys that are distributed two times each school year. Parent surveys are very meaningful and help us improve our program. Key comments that parents regularly share with us are the importance of:
- Safety and convenience
- Caring and nurturing staff
- Homework assistance - while the JCC understands its responsibility to assist children with their homework, we encourage parents to participate in homework exercises with their children
- Both of our site directors overseeing the JCC North Lauderdale Elementary afterschool program are certified teachers at North Lauderdale Elementary and have combined experience of over 40 years
Children's Services Council of Broward County
The JCC is proud to be a recipient of funding from the MOST Program administered by the Children's Services Council of Broward County. We share their vision that all children in Broward County shall have the opportunity to realize their full potential, their hopes and dreams, supported by a nurturing family and community.
Inclusionary Special Needs Program
Our inclusionary afterschool programs allow all children to experience patience, giving, compassion and friendship in their everyday environments. For more information, see our Special Needs webpage.
Fun Facts to Share With Your Children
- Children grow faster in the Spring
- A rainbow can only be seen in the morning or late afternoon
- One brow wrinkle is the result of 200,000 frowns
- The most used letters in the English language are E, T, A, O, I and N
- 11% of people in the world are left-handed
- Mosquitoes have 47 teeth
- Elephants only sleep 2 hours a day