To register for the 2012-2013 JCC after school program at Peters Elementary School, please visit the JCC's Administration Office located at 6501 W. Sunrise Blvd., Plantation from 8:00 a.m. til 5:00 p.m.
Click Here to Pay Online (except for your first payment)
Important Contact Information
Peters Elementary Site phone (754) 322-7943
JCC phone (954) 792 - 6700
Contact persons: Sharon Schwartz or Nancy Tillman
Hotline phone (954) 401- 4162
Available Mon-Fri from 9:00am-6:00pm for ideas, concerns, questions or suggestions. Guaranteed response within 24 hours or next business day.
- The JCC has been the afterschool provider at Peters Elementary for over the past 9 years
- While we are proud of our afterschool program, we encourage parents to complete our parent surveys that are distributed two times each school year. Parent surveys are very meaningful and help us improve our program. Key comments that parents regularly share with us are the importance of:
- Safety and convenience
- Caring and nurturing staff
- Homework assistance - while the JCC understands its responsibility to assist children with their homework, we encourage parents to participate in homework exercises with their children
- Our site director overseeing the JCC Peters Elementary afterschool program has over 30 years experience
The JCC offers a sports enrichment "Playball" that includes structured lessons for soccer,baseball and more. You may enroll your child directly at the afterschool front desk and provide the enrichment fee to the site director. Please ask the site director for further details.
Fun Facts to Share With Your Children
- Children grow faster in the Spring
- A rainbow can only be seen in the morning or late afternoon
- One brow wrinkle is the result of 200,000 frowns
- The most used letters in the English language are E, T, A, O, I and N
- 11% of people in the world are left-handed
- Mosquitoes have 47 teeth
- Elephants only sleep 2 hours a day
Inclusionary Special Needs Program
Our inclusionary afterschool programs allow all children to experience patience, giving, compassion and friendship in their everyday environments. For more information, see our Special Needs webpage.